Bat Art Print
Did you know that bats are the only mammals that actually fly? This spooky dark art print of my watercolor bat painting. Such fun mysterious animals, you can't help but smile when you see them.
- Printed in Vancouver, Canada
- Printed on premium quality smooth fine art paper made in France
- Signed in pencil by Crystal Ho
- Ship within 1-3 business days.
- Print comes unframed and flat packed in a clear cello bag with card backing.
- Larger prints ship securely in a mailing tube to prevent bending
Where to get frames?
Some of my favorite stores to shop for frames include Target, IKEA, HomeSense, and even Amazon, where regular-size frames can be found for prices that won't break the bank. Use one element to create a cohesive look on your gallery wall —whether it be a finish, a theme, or a color—or throw caution to the wind and go with something fun and eclectic. You can sometimes find great frames in the art sections of stores - just pull out the generic print and replace with your own. Antique and second-hand stores often sell framed prints for a bargain, and you can find really unique pieces to showcase your art.
All of Triple Studio' artwork is custom printed and made to order, therefore, we cannot accept returns. However, if you have any problem with your order whatsoever, please contact us so that we can assist and replace your order as needed.